TE Asia Healthcare is main Investor of CVSKL
October 28, 2021
TE Asia Healthcare, backed by US based TPG Capital focuses on investment in single specialty hospitals across Asia. TPG Capital is a global investment firm headquartered in San Francisco, California and Fort Worth Texas, USA. It has US$96 billion in assets management and 12 offices around the world.
In November 2017, TE Asia Healthcare launched CVSKL (Cardiac Vascular Sentral Kuala Lumpur) in the city centre (Jalan Stesen Sentral 5) with a team of cardiologists headed by Tan Sri Dr Yahya Awang, the former Medical Director of the National Heart Institute (IJN). CVSKL, a 60 bedded facility is Malaysia’s first dedicated private heart hospital.
Note that TE Asia Healthcare is also the principal investor in Beacon Hospital a medium sized cancer specialist hospital in Petaling Jaya, and HSC Medical Centre, an orthopaedic specialist hospital in Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
- CVSKL. Our Story. https://www.cvskl.com/about-us/our-story/
- TE Asia Healthcare Partners. Success Stories.
- CVSKL. https://www.tehealthcare.com/success-stories/
- TPG Capital. Leading Global Investment Firm. TPG | Leading Global Private Investment Firm
- The Sun Daily. Ee Ann Nee. TE Asia aims to expand chain of specialty hospitals. https://www.thesundaily.my/business/te-asia-aims-to-expand-chain-of-specialty-hospitals-HB6164018