CCK Fresh Mart
CCK Fresh Mart is the retail arm of Bursa Malaysia main board listed CCK Consolidated Holdings Berhad (CCK). The first CCK Fresh Mart was opened in 1970. Sibu-based CCK is Sarawak’s biggest integrated poultry group with operations across the supply chain - feed mill, breeder farms, hatchery, broiler farms, layer farm, abattoir and retail stores. Presently CCK Fresh Mart has 65 stores (1,200-400 sq ft per store) in East Malaysia and is still expanding. CCK has also entered the supermarket arena with its first two supermarket branded as CCKLocal, one in Kuching, Sarawak and the other in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. CCK also supplies its poultry to fast food chains such as KFC and McDonald, in Sarawak.
All the poultry products from its abattoirs are sold in CCK Fresh Mart making up about 60% of its stores’ products. The remaining 40% comprise frozen products, table eggs as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. CCK Fresh Mart also supply HALAL products and has since established themselves as a major player in cold storage and frozen food products market in Malaysia.
At the helm of the CCK Group is its founder, Tan Sri Datuk Tiong Su Kouk (Executive Chairman). Tan Sri Tiong, in his 70s, continues to actively steer the CCK group.
Read more about CCK Consolidated Holdings Berhad under Family Biz ( Listed) on this website.